Whether you are just starting or have some previous experience, there is always more to learn about being a nanny. This course aims to empower child care workers at all levels and to assist them through the necessary training to become professional and competent employees. It provides them with essential skills they need to care for children and babies. It equips them with the knowledge and expertise to be able to foster the child’s development and growth in the most inspiring, sensitive and balanced way possible.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for people who want to start working as a nanny.
- Health Professionals and Workers who are into toddlers health and nutrition.
- Anyone who wants to know how to take care of a baby.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
A Professional Childcare and Nannying Course will be useful and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists.
- Infant Massage Therapist.
- Labour and Delivery Nurse.
- Pediatric Nurse.
- Pediatric Physical Therapist.
- Lactation Consultant.
- And Much More.
|What is a Nanny?||00:30:00|
|Time Management for Nannies||00:15:00|
|A Day in the Life of Martha, the Nanny||00:30:00|
|Caregiver and Team Player||00:15:00|
|It Takes a Village to Raise a Child||00:15:00|
|The Nanny’s Job Profile||00:15:00|
|Meet the Needs of the Child||01:00:00|
|Child Care Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Plants That Poison||00:15:00|
|Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling||00:30:00|
|Symptoms of Illness||00:30:00|
|Taking Care of Babies|
|Baby Products For Bath||00:30:00|
|Tips To Manage Your Baby Sleeping Schedules||00:30:00|
|Baby Weaning Difficulties And Tips To Cope With It||00:30:00|
|Choosing The Right Baby Care||00:30:00|
|Choosing The Right Baby Formula||00:30:00|
|Coping With Colic||00:30:00|
|Diaper Rash Help||00:30:00|
|Feeding Schedules Tips to Get it Right||00:30:00|
|How To Get Rid Of A Pacifier||00:30:00|
|Premature Baby Help||00:30:00|
|Reading To Baby||00:30:00|
|Reducing Baby’s Risk Of Choking||00:30:00|
|Safety Measures For Food Borne Illnesses||01:00:00|
|The Benefits of Breastfeeding||00:30:00|
|Why Do Babies Cry||00:30:00|
|Baby Car Seat Buying Tips||00:30:00|
|When You Spot Something Wrong||00:30:00|
|Baby Care and Breastfeeding||00:30:00|
|Baby Care And Television||00:15:00|
|Baby Hazards: Be Careful Or You May Not Know||00:30:00|
|Baby Pacifiers: Yes Or No||00:30:00|
|What’s In The Nursery||00:30:00|
|Baby Bathing Is This Hard To Do||00:30:00|
|5 Things To Keep In Mind With Baby Care||00:30:00|
|Babies At Work Good Or Bad||00:15:00|
|Bonding Time With My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Communicating With My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Fashion Tips For My First Baby||00:30:00|
|How To Change My First Baby’s Diaper||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Essentials||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Feeding Guide||00:30:00|
|My First Baby Learning The Basics||00:30:00|
|My First Baby: Understanding The Crying Game||00:30:00|
|Nutritious Bites For My First Baby||00:30:00|
|The Joys And Angst Of Holding My First Baby||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Professional Childcare and Nannying||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Childcare and Nannying||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Childcare and Nannying||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.