Purchasing and procurement functions are about much than bringing goods and services
into an organization. They are the foundation of strong, collaborative relationship with
Any business needs an effective program of controls over the parts and materials that
are used in producing or distributing goods and services of the firm.
The Logistic and Supply Chain Management is a crucial part of any successful business.
Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made,
delivered, and returned can give your business an extra competitive edge.
Changing customer expectations and competition mean that organizations must
improve at an ever-increasing rate to stay ahead.
This Professional Diploma in Supply Chain Management is a full package of the supply chain management system.
- Allot a definition of supply chain management including logistics
- Narrate the vertical as well as virtual integration frameworks
- Realise the phases in the fundamental supply chain flow
- Arrange The participants for the supply chain
- Locate supply chain drivers as well as routes for optimising them
- Merge supply chain plans with your business strategy
- Fix the measurements for tracking with knowing how to integrate the associated data
- Learn about Troubleshoot fundamental supply chain problems
- Decipher the routes so as to make a progress for your supply chain, for example, exploiting the third-party logistics providers, insourcing processes, improvising maintainable and eco-friendly moves, leveraging process improvement plans, as well as forming newer methodologies
- Relate the terms related to supply chain
- Narrate the procurement department’s role within the organization
- Realise the principles of the purchasing cycle
- Implement the steps required for managing a competitive bid process, as you get it from the request for proposals or qualifications through negotiating the contract
- Learn the process of setting up a competitive bid for a contract
- Know to defend their position on the factors for which a particular supplier should be chosen based on an evaluation process
- Learn how to be responsible for managing supplier performance, involving controlling quality as well as setting with monitoring standards
- Execute the tools of the procurement trade, out of PC-based applications to cloud-based solutions
- Interpret different terms so that you can understand the repeatedly used warehouse management
- Recognise the targets as well as the purposes of inventory management and assess your procedures for these goals
- Assess safety stock, reorder points, as well as order quantities
- Measure inventory management process
- Locate the segments of the inventory system
- Learn how can sustain fairer inventory perfection
- Relate to the consistent development with lean and what is all about
- Elaborate the concepts of the regular progress cycle: recognize, Plan, Application, and Recheck
- Implement Lean consistent development concepts for a case study
- Show ideas for consistent progress
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Professional Diploma in Supply Chain Management is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Professional Diploma in Supply Chain Management is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Evolution of the Supply Chain||00:15:00|
|The Basic Supply Chain Structure||00:15:00|
|Supply Chain Drivers||00:15:00|
|Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy||00:15:00|
|Managing Supply Chain Risks||00:15:00|
|Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data||00:30:00|
|Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems||00:15:00|
|Sharing Supply Chain Activities||00:15:00|
|Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies||00:15:00|
|Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain||00:15:00|
|The Future of Supply Chain Management||00:15:00|
|Supply Chain Management Basics||00:30:00|
|The Purchasing Cycle||00:45:00|
|Managing Competitive Bids||00:45:00|
|Improving Efficiency and Accuracy||00:30:00|
|Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain||00:30:00|
|Managing Internal Relationships||00:30:00|
|Tools of the Trade||00:30:00|
|What is Inventory?||00:30:00|
|Types of Inventory||00:15:00|
|Setting up the Warehouse||00:15:00|
|What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?||00:15:00|
|The Warehouse Inventory Cycle||00:15:00|
|The Receiving Process||00:15:00|
|The Put-Away Process||00:15:00|
|Maintaining Inventory Accuracy||00:30:00|
|The Outbound Process||00:30:00|
|Defining Continuous Improvement||00:15:00|
|Stage One – Identify Areas For Improvement||00:15:00|
|Stage Two – Create a Plan for Improvement||00:15:00|
|Stage Three – Implement the Changes||00:15:00|
|Stage Four – Review the Impact||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Diploma in Supply Chain Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Diploma in Supply Chain Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.