Public speaking is a distinct performance where someone delivers a speech to an audience. Performing a speech can have general purposes, depending on what the event it is about. It could be a speech on informing, persuading, or entertaining your audience. If you are someone who is struggling or just interested in giving professional public speeches, then this Professional Public Speaking course will help you learn. You will know all the public speaking basics and techniques to become a successful public speaker. You will acquire the communication skills you need and learn how to be confident in giving public speeches.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn how to communicate effectively through public speaking
- Anyone who needs to learn how to communicate through public speaking.
- This Professional Public Speaking course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Public Speaking Course will be very beneficial and helpful to professionals, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Promotions Specialist
- Top Executive.