Do you work from home or need to make telephone calls for your job? Does your telephone etiquette need improving? This Professional Telephone Receptionist Course is ideal for aspiring receptionists, or telephone receptionists who wish to build their skills for career advancement.
Communication and customer service is an essential skill in any industry. Whether face to face or on the phone, being able to communicate professionally is a crucial aspect of any receptionist role. Throughout this telephone receptionist training course, you will learn how to be an effective communicator and will learn fundamental verbal communication techniques.
You will also learn essential time management and telephone skills for communicating with clients and colleagues on the telephone. Different forms of communication will also be explored in this course, and you will also look into the challenges teleworkers face. Whether you’re a call centre agent or professional receptionist, you will be a communication expert and more confident person on completion of this communication skills training course.
Who is the course for?
- Home-based receptionist and any communication or administrative specialists who need to learn how to become expert or professional with their telephone communication skills.
- People who have an interest in learning how to become their own professional receptionist.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Telephone Receptionist Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Call Center Agent
- Contact Operator
- Customer Service Representative
- Home-based Professional
- Information Center Expert
- Telemarketer and telesales
- Telephone Researcher