There are a few distinct ideas that an individual needs to learn before having to handle the issue of programming ideas and how they develop. In this course, you will be able to understand the programming concepts and how they work. You will also be taught about the techniques that will help you write a program effectively. You will get to choose the right compiler and learn the meaning of interpreter in programming. You will also learn the function of a debugger and find out how to ease your burden with components and optimize your program with the profiler.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users can want to acquire or upgrade their programming skills
- People who have an interest in learning about programming
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Programming for Beginners is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
|Programming for Beginners|
|Introduction To Programming||01:00:00|
|How To Write A Program||01:00:00|
|The List Of Programming Languages||00:30:00|
|Selecting The Right Compiler||00:30:00|
|What Is An Interpreter||00:30:00|
|How To Write A Program With An Editor||01:00:00|
|The Functions Of A Debugger||01:00:00|
|Build Strong Components For Programming||00:15:00|
|Profiling And Optimizing Your Program||01:00:00|
|Installing Your Program||00:15:00|
|BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|Getting Started with BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|BASIC Overview of BASIC Components||01:00:00|
|BASIC Special Variables||01:00:00|
|BASIC Probability Functions||01:00:00|
|Filtering the Data Set or Splitting the Data Set||01:00:00|
|IF. . . THEN Statement||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Programming for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Programming for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.