In addition to proper organization, in any business requires planning and scheduling, two key elements of effective projects management. As a responsible business owner it’s beneficial to set out a clear plan with an accompanying schedule, so that you and your employees can accomplish your goals.
This Project Planning and Scheduling Diploma will provide the factors and fundamental elements that you should consider and address when creating any schedule. You will learn to define and create a Work Breakdown Structure, how to estimate task duration and determine project duration, and more important points you need to know to get success.
- Provide a definition to produce a Work Breakdown Structure
- Recognise as well as realise task relationship
- Measure task durations as well as learn determining the project duration
- Build a network diagram
- Assess the critical routes of a project
- Apply the Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT) to generate estimates
- Set strategy in case of risk matters
- Produce a communication method
- Learn distributing project resources
- Know how to upgrade and monitor the project schedule
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Project Planning and Scheduling Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Project Planning and Scheduling Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Course Overview – (Project Planning and Scheduling Diploma)||00:05:00|
|The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)||00:15:00|
|Estimating Activity Durations||00:15:00|
|Identifying Task Dependencies||00:15:00|
|Aligning Resources with Activities||00:15:00|
|Uncertainty and Risk Management||00:15:00|
|Creating a Viable Schedule||00:05:00|
|Updating and Monitoring the Schedule||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Project Planning and Scheduling Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Project Planning and Scheduling Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.