Either in personal or professional life it is not possible to achieve something without proper planning. Every organization has some particular aims or targets and employees have to work hard to fulfil them. Thus, planning becomes necessary in order to complete a task successfully.
Project Planning Diploma begins with all the basic information of project planning that you need to know to accomplish your goals.
Following that, you will learn about planning and scheduling. These two are key elements of effective projects management. Planning allows you to operate a project according to your budget where scheduling helps to make your business goals seem more realistic and obtainable.
You will also learn about tools and techniques of strategic planning which is beneficial to set out a clear plan. It is very useful for guiding day-to-day decisions as well as for evaluating progress.
Last but not the least, you will learn how to set goals as it gives you long-term vision. It helps in decision making and teaches you to organize your time and resources, gives you a sense of satisfaction too.
So register now and get benefit from this course.
- Realise what has been meant by a project
- Differentiate between a Project Charter as well as Statement of Work (SOW)
- Apply a SOW to commence your project planning
- Generate a Work Breakdown Structure so as to determine tasks required for completing a small project
- Produce a project schedule rooted on project tasks along with the resources
- Build a Resource Breakdown Structure in order to fix specific resources required for completing a small project
- Accomplish a Project Planning Worksheet in order to act like a touchstone for your project completion
- Provide a definition to produce a Work Breakdown Structure
- Recognise as well as realise task relationship
- Measure task durations as well as learn determining the project duration
- Build a network diagram
- Assess the critical routes of a project
- Apply the Program Evaluation as well as Rechecking Technique (PERT) to generate estimates
- Set strategy in case of risk matters
- Produce a communication method
- Learn distributing project resources
- Know how to upgrade and monitor the project schedule
- How to identify the values that support their company
- How to define the vision for their company
- How to write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is
- How to complete meaningful SWOT analyses
- Tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line
- Ways to implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan
- How related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced scorecard, can help them develop a strategic plan
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Project Planning Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Project Planning Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module : 1|
|Project Management Basics||00:15:00|
|Beginning the Project Planning||00:30:00|
|The Work Breakdown Structure||00:13:00|
|Preparing a Basic Schedule||00:15:00|
|Resource Breakdown Structure||00:17:00|
|Project Planning Worksheet||00:15:00|
|Module : 2|
|The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)||00:15:00|
|Estimating Activity Durations||00:15:00|
|Identifying Task Dependencies||00:15:00|
|Aligning Resources with Activities||00:15:00|
|Uncertainty and Risk Management||00:15:00|
|Creating a Viable Schedule||00:05:00|
|Updating and Monitoring the Schedule||00:15:00|
|Module : 3|
|Understanding Strategic Planning||00:15:00|
|Designing Our Vision||00:15:00|
|On a Mission||00:15:00|
|Performing a SWOT Analysis||00:15:00|
|Assigning Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities||00:30:00|
|The Full Picture||00:15:00|
|Making the Change||00:15:00|
|How Does It Look?||00:15:00|
|Module : 4|
|Laying the Foundation||00:15:00|
|What’s In Your Bucket?||00:15:00|
|Getting Down to Business||00:15:00|
|Getting Started Today||00:30:00|
|Dealing with Setbacks||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Project Planning Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Project Planning Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.