Mental health is a sensitive subject that requires a great deal of attention and care. So if you wish to explore career opportunities in this area it is important to train yourself before you start. You can begin your training with our online Psychiatric Treatment and Mental Health Nursing Training course. This course will allow you to enhance your knowledge and develop core skills required for mental health.
The course is broken down into 12 engaging and informative modules. These modules will help you grasp a clear understanding of a wide range of mental health disorders. In addition, you will develop the ability to provide support to individuals with self-harming behaviours. The course will also include lessons on the therapy and treatment used for mental health illnesses. Furthermore, the course will enhance your understanding of mental health legislation and services.
So, if you wish to enhance your knowledge and your employability, enrol today and start learning!
- Enrich your knowledge of different psychiatric disorders seen in children and teenagers
- Explore mental health disorders such as schizophrenia, mood disorder, personality disorder etc
- Learn how to handle suicidal and self-harming individuals
- Deepen your knowledge about the treatment and medication used to cure mental illnesses
- Get introduced to the principles of mental health legislation and services
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Mental Health Support
- Mental Health First Aid
Who Should Take this Psychiatric Treatment and Mental Health Nursing Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Psychiatric Treatment and Mental Health Nursing Training is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Psychiatric Treatment and Mental Health Nursing Training Certification
After completing and passing the Psychiatric Treatment and Mental Health Nursing Training successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Psychiatric Treatment and Mental Health Nursing Training will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Psychiatric Assistant
- Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Mental Health First Aider
|Module 1: Introduction To Mental Health|
|Introduction to Mental Health||00:19:00|
|Module 2: Childhood And Adolescent Psychiatric And Genetic Disorders|
|Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorder||00:24:00|
|Module 3: Stress And Anxiety Disorders|
|Stress and Anxiety Disorders||00:31:00|
|Module 4: Schizophrenia|
|Module 5: Personality Disorders|
|Module 6: Mood Disorders|
|Module 7: Eating And Sleeping Disorders|
|Eating and Sleeping Disorders||00:43:00|
|Module 8: Self-Harm And Suicide|
|Self-Harm and Suicide||00:19:00|
|Module 9: Medication And Therapy In The Treatment Of Mental Illness|
|Medication and Therapy||00:31:00|
|Module 10: Social Attitudes To Mental Illness|
|Overview of Mental Health Support Worker||00:14:00|
|Module 11: Mental Health Legislation And Services|
|Mental Health Legislation and Services||00:28:00|
|Module 12: Mental Health In The Workplace|
|Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs)||00:17:00|
|Assignment – Mental Health Nursing Training With Psychiatric Disorder & Treatment||00:00:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|