A community’s well being depends largely on how public health is maintained. That is why this sector demands skilled professionals. If you want to be a part of this sector, the Public Health & Nutrition Course is the best place to acquire the expertise. It will crown you with the fundamental skills and competence to establish a career in the public health sector.
The Public Health & Nutrition Course will help you acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills in public health. From the informative modules, you will understand the fundamentals of Epidemiology. The course will provide you with valuable information on childbirth and maternity. You will grasp the techniques of disease control and understand measures of disease frequency. It will educate you on the healthcare system and the policies related to public health.
The Public Health & Nutrition Course is an easy and engaging way of learning the ins and outs of public health. It will help you build a solid foundation in this subject and prepare you to pursue a promising career in the public health sector.
- Familiarize yourself with the principles of public health
- Understand the basics of Epidemiology
- Enrich your knowledge of childbirth and maternity
- Learn about the measures of disease control
- Broaden your understanding of the healthcare system and policy
Who is this course for?
The Public Health & Nutrition Course is for those interested in joining the public health care sector.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Public Health & Nutrition Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Dietitian & Nutritionist
- Health Educators
- Community Health Workers
- Public Health Nurse
|Module 1: Introduction to Public Health|
|Introduction to Public Health||00:25:00|
|Module 2: Principles of Public Health|
|Principles of Public Health||00:22:00|
|Module 3: Understanding Epidemiology|
|Module 4: Disease Control|
|Module 5: Understanding Measures of Disease Frequency|
|Understanding Measures of Disease Frequency||00:21:00|
|Module 6: Maternity and Childbirth|
|Maternity and Childbirth||00:39:00|
|Module 7: Environment and Public Health|
|Environment and Public Health||00:23:00|
|Module 8: Health System and Policy|
|Health System and Policy||00:24:00|
|Module 9: Public Health and Ethics|
|Public Health and Ethics||00:17:00|
No Reviews found for this course.