There is growing demand for communication professionals with digital media skills and a strategic perspective on brand and reputation management. The two of the most well sought skills in this generation are public speaking and media relations. This course offers both!
The Public Speaking and Media Relations Diploma will prepare communication professionals who focus on external stakeholders for the challenges of a rapidly changing industry. This program focuses on developing strategic communication plans, crafting compelling messages, and performing audience research, while preparing students with the latest skills in digital platforms, tools, and techniques, and other skills that are needed to excel in the public and media relations industry.
- Speak more confidently in a one-on-one conversation
- Develop more confidence while speaking socially or small
- Learn practice these skills in a safe and supportive setting
- Implement quick and easy preparation techniques which will work no matter what if you have one minute or a week for its preparation
- Make your preparation for questions, in case of when you don’t know what those questions will be.
- Getting over nervousness what you may come across while speaking in front of a group, particularly when the group is not compassionate to what you have to say.
- Apply the presentation techniques so that you can establish your credibility as well as getting people on your side
- Build an affinity with your audience
- Get to know the methods to decrease your nervousness as well as fear
- Realise your areas of strength as a presenter as well as the way you can draw the attention of different types of people
- Locate how the visual aids can help create an influence along with attention
- Improvise techniques to form a professional presence
- Know a number of different means so that you can prepare and organise information
- Knowing how to prepare, practise, as well as deliver a short presentation
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Public Speaking and Media Relations Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Public Speaking and Media Relations Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Good Communication Skills||00:15:00|
|Getting Comfortable in Conversation||00:30:00|
|Redesigning Yourself for Strength||00:30:00|
|Force Field Analysis||00:15:00|
|Understanding Your Audience||00:30:00|
|Controlling Your Jitters||00:15:00|
|Making Your Listener Hear You||00:30:00|
|Expanding a Basic Plan||00:15:00|
|Our Body Language||00:15:00|
|Beginnings and Endings||00:15:00|
|Stop! Check Your Mouth!||00:15:00|
|What’s Your Type? How About [email protected]||00:15:00|
|I Can Just Send an E-mail, Right?||00:15:00|
|The Five S’s||00:15:00|
|Your Speaking Voice||00:30:00|
|Add Punch to Your Presentation||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Identifying Your Audience||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Creating a Basic Outline||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Organizing the Program||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Fleshing It Out||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Putting It All Together||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Being Prepared||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Overcoming Nervousness||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Delivering Your Speech (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Delivering Your Speech (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Questions and Answers||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Introducing Public Speaking||01:00:00|
|Public Speaking and The Speakers||01:00:00|
|Getting Started: The First Speech||01:00:00|
|Raise The Confidence||01:00:00|
|Overcome Your Fear||01:00:00|
|Select The Topic||01:00:00|
|Analyze The Audience||01:00:00|
|Organize The Speech||01:00:00|
|Outline The Speech||00:30:00|
|Prepare The Visual Aids Effectively||00:30:00|
|Deliver The Message Effectively||01:00:00|
|Short Questions with Answers||00:30:00|
|Public Speaking Basics||01:00:00|
|Know Your Audience||00:30:00|
|Use The Right Words||00:30:00|
|Decide What You Want To Convey||00:30:00|
|Learn How to Communicate||00:30:00|
|What Happens If Your Don’t Connect to Your Audience||00:30:00|
|Building Your PR Plan||00:30:00|
|Establishing Media Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Managing the Media||00:30:00|
|The Press Release||00:30:00|
|PR and the Crisis||00:30:00|
|Social Media and Public Relations||00:15:00|
|Providing Information to the Media||00:30:00|
|Developing a Media Package||00:15:00|
|Developing a Media Package||00:15:00|
|Developing Media Relationships||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.