Confidence is the key for presenting yourself during public speaking. You have to know what to convey to the audience and be comfortable with communication skills. To learn about overcoming your stage fear and nervousness, you can get the help of the course – Public Speaking Diploma.
In this course, there are contents which will teach you on how to increase your communication skills. Interpersonal skills, professionalism, controlling nervousness, handling sticky situations, etc. You will also be taught on how to understand your audience, entice them with an immaculate presentation, controlling your body language, key themes and sentences, opportunities to practice and learn from mistakes, etc. This course Is aimed to help you better present yourself and make you more confident.
- Speak more confidently in a one-on-one conversation
- Develop more confidence while speaking socially or small
- Learn practice these skills in a safe and supportive setting
- Implement quick and easy preparation techniques which will work no matter what if you have one minute or a week for its preparation
- Make your preparation for questions, in case of when you don’t know what those questions will be.
- Getting over nervousness what you may come across while speaking in front of a group, particularly when the group is not compassionate to what you have to say.
- Apply the presentation techniques so that you can establish your credibility as well as getting people on your side
- Build an affinity with your audience
- Get to know the methods to decrease your nervousness as well as fear
- Realise your areas of strength as a presenter as well as the way you can draw the attention of different types of people
- Locate how the visual aids can help create an influence along with attention
- Improvise techniques to form a professional presence
- Know a number of different means so that you can prepare and organise information
- Knowing how to prepare, practise, as well as deliver a short presentation
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Public Speaking Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Public Speaking Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Good Communication Skills||00:15:00|
|Getting Comfortable in Conversation||00:30:00|
|Redesigning Yourself for Strength||00:30:00|
|Controlling Nervousness 555||00:15:00|
|Force Field Analysis||00:15:00|
|Understanding Your Audience||00:30:00|
|Controlling Your Jitters||00:15:00|
|Making Your Listener Hear You||00:30:00|
|Expanding a Basic Plan||00:15:00|
|Our Body Language||00:15:00|
|Beginnings and Endings||00:15:00|
|Stop! Check Your Mouth!||00:15:00|
|What’s Your Type? How About Mine?@m||00:15:00|
|I Can Just Send an E-mail, Right?||00:15:00|
|The Five S’s||00:15:00|
|Your Speaking Voice||00:30:00|
|Add Punch to Your Presentation||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Public Speaking Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Public Speaking Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.