Are you currently taking care of your puppy or do you want to own one? Do you wish to learn the appropriate skills of traing and taking care of puppies? If yes, then this course will surely guide you in providing the right training for your puppy.
Having a puppy is like taking care of a newborn child. You need to give them all your attention for them to grow up healthily. Also, puppies have different abilities that we could discover through different approaches and proper training. Training them as early as possible would be ideal because just like humans, puppies also have a series of development. You would want to incorporate the training into their development. And this course will help you with your puppy training concerns.
Furthermore, this course will teach you how to train your puppies with the basics things they need. You will be able to teach them the most important thing dogs should have, like potty training. This course will give you the guides of housebreaking a puppy. Then you will also be able to do kennel training, clicker training, training your dog to walk on a leash, teach them how to bark at the right time and much more.
Who is the course for?
- Pet care or animal care related professionals who are looking to improve the skills of puppies and train them.
- For dog owners that want to train their dog to become disciplined.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Puppy Training Basics would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Dog Coaches
- Dog Trainers
- Pet Care Businessmen.
|You and Your Puppy||01:00:00|
|Housebreaking Your Puppy||01:00:00|
|Kennel Training Your Puppy||01:00:00|
|Clicker-Training Your Puppy||01:00:00|
|Walking Your Puppy||01:00:00|
|Barking and Your Puppy||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Puppy Training Basics||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Puppy Training Basics||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.