Raising children can be a difficult task if you are not skilled or willing to learn. To know how to raise them healthily, you need to learn and know the skills in child raising. You need to learn about child psychology, social behaviour, child safety online, and healthy lifestyle. All of these lessons could help you succeed in raising healthy children without sacrificing your own happiness.
Who is the course for?
- Teachers or professionals who are working with kids
- Anyone who loves to become a teacher and likes children in general
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Raising Healthy Children Course Level 3 will be useful and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialist
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Early Educator
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist.
|Module 1: Raising Children|
|Raising Children Who Succeed||01:00:00|
|How Do We Define Success?||00:30:00|
|What The Children Don’t Need||01:00:00|
|What They Do Need||01:00:00|
|The Legacy of Books||01:00:00|
|The Power of Role Models||01:00:00|
|Teaching Social Skills||01:00:00|
|Money, Money, Money||00:30:00|
|Module 2: Child Psychology|
|The Basics On Nurturing Your Child||00:30:00|
|Build Your Child’s Self Esteem||00:30:00|
|Catch The Good And Not Always The Bad||00:30:00|
|Demonstrate The Love Is Unconditional||00:30:00|
|Make Rules And Be Consistent||01:00:00|
|Make Special Time For Your Child||00:30:00|
|Always Set An Example||00:30:00|
|Don’t Dominate A Conversation||00:30:00|
|Learn To Be A Good Communicator||01:00:00|
|An Unnourished Child has A Long Road Ahead||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Social Behavior Training|
|The Three Modes of Management||01:00:00|
|What Are Gentle Measures?||01:00:00|
|There Must be Authority||01:00:00|
|Gentle Punishment Of Disobedience||01:00:00|
|The Philosophy of Punishment Action||01:00:00|
|The Art of Training Delivery||01:00:00|
|Della and The Dolls||01:00:00|
|The Child With The Parent||01:00:00|
|The Parent With The Child||01:00:00|
|Difference Between Commendation and Encouragement||01:00:00|
|Faults of Immaturity||01:00:00|
|Activities for kids Early Learning||01:00:00|
|The Role of Imagination in Children`s development||01:00:00|
|Truth and Falsehood||01:00:00|
|Judgement and Reasoning||01:00:00|
|Wishes and Requests||01:00:00|
|The Use of Money||01:00:00|
|Gratitude in Children||01:00:00|
|Module 4: Child Safety Online|
|Introduction to Child Safety||00:30:00|
|Monitoring and Protection Software||01:00:00|
|Tips to Avoid Sexual Predators||00:30:00|
|The Truth About Online Content||01:00:00|
|Spyware And Malware||01:00:00|
|The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)||00:15:00|
|Social Networking Safety||01:00:00|
|Additional Rules For Child Safety Online||00:30:00|
|Warnings For Children Online||00:15:00|
|Additional Tips For Parents||01:00:00|
|Module 5: Healthy Lifestyle for Children|
|Strong Kids Basics||00:30:00|
|Child Obesity Is A Serious Issue||00:30:00|
|The Benefits Of An Active Lifestyle||01:00:00|
|Shut Off The TV And Video Games||01:00:00|
|Outdoor Activities For Your Kids||01:00:00|
|Keep An Eye On Nutrition||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Raising Healthy Children Course Level 3||00:30:00|
|Final Exam-Raising Healthy Children Course Level 3||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.