Rational emotive behaviour therapy (REBT), or rational therapy and rational emotive therapy, was coined by Albert Ellis in 1955. The theory brought a radical change in behaviour therapy at that, and still, it is a popular therapy for changing human perceptions. The Rational emotive behaviour helps you to overcome and remove your negative thinking patterns for solving psychological problems and mental distress. If you want to be a counsellor or therapist, worry no more. Enrol the Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) Level 2 course and master the techniques of REBT and how it works.
Throughout the course, you will learn to use the REBT approach to therapy and counselling and learn to structure REBT sessions with your clients. You will learn to make your client happier and confident in using the REBT methods. The course teaches you how to treat depression, anxiety, substance abuse, stress-related disorders using REBT.
After studying the course, you will be able to apply the REBT techniques to treat mental stress and disorders and help others to enjoy their life.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is interested in Psychology or Counselling-related information
- Anyone who would like to use REBT in their work
- Anyone who wants to learn about REBT as a psychotherapeutic tool
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|About the Instructor||FREE||00:02:00|
|About the Course||00:04:00|
|REBT: Its Theoretical Principles & Philosophy|
|Albert Ellis & REBT||00:04:00|
|Philosophy & Theory of REBT||00:08:00|
|Theoretical principles of CBT (post-REBT)||00:10:00|
|The original ABC model||00:06:00|
|The expanded ABCED model||00:09:00|
|Thinking patterns & Beliefs|
|Adaptive (healthy) and maladaptive (unhealthy) emotions||00:08:00|
|What is ‘rational’ belief (examples)?||00:06:00|
|What is ‘irrational’ belief (examples)?||00:11:00|
|The 3 basic ‘musts’||00:04:00|
|Low (& High) Frustration Tolerance||00:08:00|
|Using REBT for various psychological problems|
|REBT for depression||00:10:00|
|REBT for anxiety||00:13:00|
|REBT for Substance Abuse||00:11:00|
|REBT for Stress-Related Conditions||00:10:00|
|REBT in Individual Therapy / Counselling||00:06:00|
|REBT in couple therapy / counselling||00:08:00|
|How to work as REBT therapist|
|Establishing therapeutic relationship||00:08:00|
|Qualities of good REBT therapist||00:05:00|
|Identifying treatment goals||00:06:00|
|Problems with Achieving Goals||00:07:00|
|How to Think like REBT Specialist||00:07:00|
|How to Structure Sessions with Your Client||00:07:00|
|When and How to Conclude Therapy?||00:09:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:03:00|
|Mock Exam – Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy (REBT) Level 2||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.