Recruitment consultants are specialists who are both adored by companies and individuals when it comes to recruitment. They are handsomely paid both through gratitude and money for successfully recruiting a candidate. So if you want to classify yourself in this category, you may want to consider taking this Recruitment Consultant Diploma course.
The course is divided into two sections, where the first one gives you an idea about recruitment while the second section focuses on managing it. In the first section you are initially given an introduction to recruitment, following which you learn about the selection process of a recruitment cycle. You will further discover how to set goals, interview questions, avoiding bias and much more. In the second part of the course, you focus more on hiring strategies, ways to lure great candidates and filtering applicants in order to interview them. You also learn about the interview and selection process in detail.
Overall this course is an amazing blend made to make sure you get the proper understanding in recruitment consultancy that is required to achieve success.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals looking to start a new career in human resources or recruitment
- People who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in HR management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Recruitment Consultant Diploma is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- HR Manager
- Recruitment consultant
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
|Introduction to Recruitment||00:15:00|
|Definitions of Training and Development||00:15:00|
|Considerations in the Design of Training Programmes||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:15:00|
|Module Two – Introduction to Recruitment||00:30:00|
|Module Three – The Selection Process||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|Module Five – The Interview||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Types of Interview Questions||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Avoiding Bias in Your Selection||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – The Background Check||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Making Your Offer||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Orientation and Retention||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Measuring the Results||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Defining and Knowing the Position||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Hiring Strategy||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Lure in Great Candidates||01:30:00|
|Module Five – Filtering Applicants to Interview||01:00:00|
|Module Six – The Interview (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Interview (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Selection Process (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Selection Process (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Making an Offer||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Onboarding||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Recruitment - Interview Process|
|History of the Interviewing Process||00:30:00|
|The Recruitment and Selection Process||00:15:00|
|Factors in the Hiring Process||00:15:00|
|Job Analysis and Position Profiles||00:30:00|
|Determining the Skills You Need||00:15:00|
|Problems Recruiters Face||00:15:00|
|Types of Questions||00:30:00|
|Traditional vs. Behavioral Interviews||00:30:00|
|Other Types of Questions||00:15:00|
|The Critical Incident Technique||00:15:00|
|Listening for Answers||00:30:00|
|Interview Preparation and Format||00:00:00|
|Other Interview Techniques||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma In Recruitment Consultant||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Recruitment Consultant Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Recruitment Consultant Diploma||00:30:00|