Interviewing a candidate is a very intricate process; you have to know to separate the good the great and fish the right person for the job. This Recruitment Course- Interview Techniques will help you to earn the skills and tools to hire worthy candidates.
In this course, you will be able to learn the history of recruitment process, the selection process, cost analysis, job analysis and position profiles, candidates and advertising guidelines, traditional vs. behavioral interviews, critical incident techniques, difficult applicants, interview preparation, and format, etc. This knowledge will surely help to become prepared and hire candidates with a lot of successions.
- How to identify the prices sustained by an organization so as to cope with a false hiring decision is made
- Routes to improvise a just and consistent interviewing scheme in order to employ employee
- Learn how to get prepared for finer job advertisements and apply a variety of markets
- The way you can make a progress for a job analysis as well as position profile
- Learn how to implement traditional, behavioral, goal oriented, holistic, as well as circumstantial (critical event for example) interview related queries
- The communication competency crucial for an expert recruiter
- Learn how to interview proficiently the tough applicants
- Paths to review references in a more adept manner
- The basic employment as well as the human rights laws affecting the recruiting procedures.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Recruitment Course- Interview Techniques is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Recruitment Course- Interview Techniques is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Recruitment Course- Interview Techniques - Updated Version|
|Basics of Recruitment||00:50:00|
|History and Development of the Recruitment Industry||00:40:00|
|The Worldwide Employment Industry||00:40:00|
|The UK Recruitment Industry Statistics||00:25:00|
|The UK Recruitment Legislations Guide||00:20:00|
|How to Become a Successful Recruitment Consultant||00:45:00|
|Overview of the Recruitment Cycle||00:45:00|
|Developing a Business Strategy and Key Performance Indicators||01:00:00|
|How to Successfully Run a Recruiting Service||00:35:00|
|Recruitment Course- Interview Techniques - Old Version|
|History of the Interviewing Process||00:30:00|
|The Recruitment and Selection Process||00:15:00|
|Factors in the Hiring Process||00:15:00|
|Job Analysis and Position Profiles||00:30:00|
|Determining the Skills You Need||00:15:00|
|Problems Recruiters Face||00:15:00|
|Types of Questions||00:15:00|
|Traditional vs. Behavioral Interviews||00:30:00|
|Other Types of Questions||00:15:00|
|The Critical Incident Technique||00:15:00|
|Listening for Answers||00:30:00|
|Interview Preparation and Format||00:00:00|
|Other Interview Techniques||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Recruitment Course- Interview Techniques||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Recruitment Course- Interview Techniques||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.