Reflexology is the application of pressure on different parts of the human body without using any lubricant in order to relieve stress. This form therapy is believed to work as part of alternative medicine and theorized to correspond to organs and systems of the body. Though this therapy focuses mainly on the feet, hands, and ears; there is so much more to reflexology which you can learn about from this Reflexology Course .
Like all good materials, this course also starts out with an introductory chapter which will help you understand the concept better. Next, you learn about the history of reflexology before moving onto its benefits such as cancer relief, detoxification etc. Following this, you learn about the theories behind reflexology and its various effects. You will further develop an understanding of foot reflexology – massaging the feet and how to apply them, reflexology techniques including using index fingers, and aftercare guidelines. This course will also teach you about hand reflexology, special reflexology treatments, and the dos & don’ts of this kind of therapy.
Many around the world prefer reflexology as it is a non-intrusive method and has various benefits. If you want to learn more about reflexology and turn it into a possible goldmine, then get this course now.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about the human biology and health
- Professionals seeking to learn more about reflexology as part of therapy
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Reflexology Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Massage therapist
- Physical therapist