Are you struggling with your eating habits or do you know someone who is? Do you need to regulate eating strategies or help someone do? Then this course will surely guide you to make food a friend instead of an enemy.
This course will explain how and why eating disorders take place. It will help you change your mentality towards regulated eating and improve your overall health. You will also learn the advantages of eating right and find out how to do so. Identifying the right amount of food for each person is essential as it varies from person to person. Thus, this course will be providing you with the information on why you need to eat healthily and learn how to keep track of progress to motivate you.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Health practitioners who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or previous pet care experience will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Regulated Eating Strategies will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health, diet, and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Related Health Professionals
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach
- And Many More!
|Regulated Of Food Habits||00:15:00|
|Importance Of Lifestyle||00:30:00|
|The Benefits Of Healthy Foods||00:15:00|
|Why To Eat Healthy||00:30:00|
|Keep Track Of Progress||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.