Reports are used as a way of communicating to other businesses and organizations. Therefore, writing good reports are essential to every company. With this course, start your journey towards making yourself skilled in writing diligent reports and arrange excellent proposals.
Identify your audience and determine their needs to adapt your style and tailor powerful messages that are appropriate in format and tone. This course will teach you the tools and techniques to write clearly and concisely. Structure your content to support objectives. Learn to refine your business writing style to get the results you need.
- Prepare reports and proposals that inform, persuade, and provide information.
- Review your work so that it is clear, concise, complete, and correct.
- Apply these skills in real work applications.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Reports and Proposal Writing Certificate Course Level 2 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Reports and Proposal Writing Certificate Course Level 2 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Stages of Report Writing||00:15:00|
|The First Stage – Investigating||00:15:00|
|The Second Stage – Planning||00:15:00|
|The Third Stage – Writing||00:15:00|
|The Fourth Stage – Revising||00:15:00|
|Using Charts and Graphs||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Reports and Proposal Writing Certificate Course Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Reports and Proposal Writing Certificate Course Level 2||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.