Discover the best practices for Resourcing and talent management with the Resourcing and Talent Management course. This course aims to equip you with the fundamental knowledge and skills required to kickstart an HR career and work in the recruitment sector.
In this Resourcing and Talent Management course, we will familiarize you with the talent planning process and explain the benefits of developing top talent. You will learn about a recruiter’s roles and responsibilities and explore the strategies for attracting and selecting the best talent in the interview process. Moreover, you will learn about employer branding to promote your organization and attract potential candidates. You will also identify the steps to improve the talent management process.
Enroll today and prepare a skilled and productive workforce for your organization!
- Learn about resourcing and talent management
- Familiarize yourself with the role of an HR
- Have a deeper understanding of the recruitment process
- Strengthen your knowledge of performance management
- Discover the benefits of developing top talent
- Deepen your understanding of employer branding
- Learn the steps to improve your talent management process
Who is this course for
This Resourcing and Talent Management course is ideal for aspiring professionals interested in gaining the relevant skills in talent management to work in the recruitment sector.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Resourcing and Talent Management course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Coordinator
- Human Resources Advisor
- Head of Talent & HR
|Module 01. Introduction to Resourcing and Talent Management|
|Introduction to Resourcing and Talent Management||00:29:00|
|Module 02. Resourcing and Talent Planning|
|Resourcing and Talent Planning||00:11:00|
|Module 03. Talent Management and The Role of Recruiting|
|Talent Management and The Role of Recruiting||00:12:00|
|Module 04. Coaching, Training and Development|
|Coaching, Training and Development||00:23:00|
|Module 05. Performance Management|
|Module 06. Benefits of Talent Management|
|Benefits of Talent Management||00:23:00|
|Module 07. Planning Human Resources|
|Planning Human Resources||00:22:00|
|Module 08. Job Analysis and Design|
|Job Analysis and Design||00:12:00|
|Module 09. Employer Branding|
|Module 10. Improvement Opportunities of Talent Management System|
|Improvement Opportunities of Talent Management System||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.