Are you wondering how retail business works? Or are you someone who is the retail business sector and would want to improve your skills and knowledge? Do you want to know the factors that could help in improving your business? Then this course will answer your concerns about the retail business.
To start a business is already an accomplishment since starting up one undergoes through a lot of processes. So the next thing you should do is to be able to have a sustainable business that will last for the next years. For this, you have to figure out how to make it become unique and be able to market it effectively. In this course, you will be able to be guided on the steps on how to succeed in your retail business.
In this course, you will learn if the retail business is the right business for you and how you would be able to succeed. You will also learn the benefits of having your own business and learn how to make a business plan. You also have to assess the business you have if you can sustain it. Lastly, this course will set you up for a profession in a business administration condition where you will have the capacity to perform business-related exercises effectively.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, businessmen, and entrepreneurs who are in the retail business sector
- People who have an interest in retail business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Retail Business Niches would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Brand Manager
- Business Development
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Public Relations Officer
- Sales Specialist
|Retail Business Niches|
|Introduction To Retail Business||00:30:00|
|What Are The Benefits of Owning Your Own Business?||01:00:00|
|No Business Plan = FAILURE!||00:30:00|
|What Kind of Business Should Your Business Be?||00:30:00|
|What Type of Business Should You Start?||00:15:00|
|What Type of Business Am I interested In?||00:30:00|
|Who Is, What Is, Where Is Your Market?||00:30:00|
|What CAN You Do?||00:15:00|
|Identify Your Competitors||00:15:00|
|Registrations Permits and Licensing||00:30:00|
|Location! Location! Location!||00:15:00|
|How To Market Your Business||00:30:00|
|Merchandising and Inventory||00:15:00|
|Common Mistakes for New Businesses||01:00:00|
|Time To Get Started!||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Retail Business Niches||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Retail Business Niches||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.