Retirement Planning Course is always a priority particularly for people who are approaching retirement age. Although most people always neglect this and having an effective retirement plan is immensely necessary. In this course, you will learn what you should do in the first place which is to plan your retirement earlier. You will be provided with a guide to retirement planning and what are the available financial retirement options you can choose from. You will also discover that diversity is the key to retirement planning and learn how financial retirement options can benefit you and your family in the future.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who help people decide their retirement plans.
- People who have an interest in their retirement plans.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Retirement Planning Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Guide Counsellors
- Financial Advisers
- Financial Consultants
- Investment Planners
- Retirement Consultants.
|Financial Planning And Planning For Retirement||00:15:00|
|Diversity Is Key In Retirement Planning||01:00:00|
|Financial Future And Planning For Retirement||00:15:00|
|IRA vs. 401 (k)||01:00:00|
|Long Term Retirement Planning||00:15:00|
|Planning Your Financial Retirement||01:00:00|
|Properly Planning For Financial Retirement||01:00:00|
|Property Investment For Retirement||01:00:00|
|Retirement Planning : How Long Do You Expect To Live||01:00:00|
|Keys Considerations When Planning For Financial Retirement||01:00:00|
|Types Of Retirement Plans||01:00:00|
|What Are Iras?||01:00:00|
|What Is A 401(K)?||01:00:00|
|Why A Financial Advisor?||01:00:00|
|Importance Of Planning For Retirement||00:30:00|
|A Financial Planner May Be Your Best Gift To Yourself||00:15:00|
|Common 401(k) Mistakes||00:30:00|
|Consolidation Or Multiple Accounts||00:30:00|
|Dealing With Alzheimer’s||01:00:00|
|Find Senior Independent Living Peoples Near You||00:15:00|
|Importance Of Life Insurance For Financial Retirement Planning||00:30:00|
|Investing In Bonds||00:30:00|
|Long Term Care Options||00:30:00|
|Manage Your Money In Financial Retirement||00:15:00|
|Retirement Planning And Savings Plans||01:00:00|
|Retirement Isn’t For Everybody||00:30:00|
|Roth Iras For Financial Retirement||00:30:00|
|The Future Of Senior Living And Assisted Living||01:00:00|
|Thinks To Consider When Considering A 401(K)||01:00:00|
|Perfect Time For Retirement||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.