A beautiful logo can attract your customer and create a great first impression about your business. Learn how you can create beautiful retro vintage logos from the Retro Vintage Logo Design course and boost your digital marketing.
In this Retro Vintage Logo Design course, you will learn the basics of Photoshop and Illustrator, how to create logos using Illustrator, mock-up styles, retro vintage logo designing techniques and many other topics related to logo design. This course will help you understand logo designing step by step. If you want to learn logo designing for the first time or enhance your graphic designing skill, this course is the perfect place for you.
This course will teach you logo designing and retro vintage style from scratch. This is an ideal course to understand logo designing, ask your questions and get solutions from the experts of graphic designing and logo designing.
- Learn the steps of logo designing
- Familiarize with the idea of design thinking and Idea generation
- Be able to create mock-up logos inside Photoshop
- Understand how to keep your workflow consistent
- Learn the techniques for creating retro vintage logos
- Master the illustration skills for logo designing
Who is this course for?
This course will help you to understand the steps of logo designing. This course is for anyone who wants to learn logo designing, enhance their graphic designing skills or promote their business.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Retro Vintage Logo Design is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Graphic Designers
- Logo Designers
- Digital Artists
- Digital Marketers
|Unit 1: Introduction to the Course|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:02:00|
|Unit 2: Design Thinking Overview and Logo Definition|
|Module 02: Brief Introduction to Design Thinking||00:04:00|
|Module 03: What are Focus Groups||00:01:00|
|Module 04: What Makes a Good Logo||00:03:00|
|Module 05: Pricing and Designing for Exposure||00:03:00|
|Unit 3: The Brief or Discovery Session|
|Module 06: Brief or Discovery Session||00:07:00|
|Module 07: Sketching Ideas Down||00:02:00|
|Module 08: Field Search and Competitors Search||00:02:00|
|Module 09: Divergent Thinking vs Convergent Thinking||00:01:00|
|Module 10: Does Originality Matters||00:03:00|
|Module 11: Copyright Infringement||00:01:00|
|Unit 4: Making the Badges|
|Module 12: Making the Badges- Part 1||00:12:00|
|Module 13: Making the Badges- Part 2||00:17:00|
|Unit 5: Making Vectors|
|Module 14: Making Vectors Using Only Shapes and Pathfinder||00:18:00|
|Module 15: Draw a Vintage Fish||00:09:00|
|Module 16: Image Trace and Combining Letters with Icon||00:08:00|
|Module 17: External Vector Help||00:03:00|
|Unit 6: Making Decoration for the Logo|
|Module 18: How to Make Laurels||00:08:00|
|Module 19: How to Make Banners||00:11:00|
|Module 20: Make a Rope||00:04:00|
|Unit 7: Typography in Logo Design|
|Module 21: Introduction to Typography in Logo Design||00:02:00|
|Module 22: Automatically Pairing Fonts and Font Resources||00:06:00|
|Module 23: Match Fonts in Photoshop||00:03:00|
|Module 24: Putting Elements of the Logo||00:05:00|
|Module 25: Working with Type- Part 1||00:12:00|
|Module 26: Working with Type- Part 2||00:08:00|
|Unit 8: Colours in Logo Design|
|Module 27: Introduction to Colour in Logo||00:01:00|
|Module 28: Working with ASE Colours||00:09:00|
|Module 29: Spot Colours||00:08:00|
|Unit 9: Apply Texture and Mockups|
|Module 30: Applying Texture in Adobe Illustrator||00:05:00|
|Module 31: Using Images as Mockups in Photoshop- Part 1||00:09:00|
|Module 32: Using Images as Mockups in Photoshop- Part 2||00:15:00|
|Module 33: Dealing with Difficult Images||00:04:00|
|Module 34: Ready Made Mockups||00:09:00|
|Unit 10: How to Present Your Logo|
|Module 35: Presentation in Illustrator||00:14:00|
|Module 36: Logo Presentation InDesign||00:12:00|
|Module 37: Conclusion||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.