This course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills in analysis and assessment of risks. If you want to survive and grow in the relevant business industry, then learn the effective skills of risk assessment and management in care in this course !
Risk Assessment and Management is important for any business to grow and succeed. Learn the importance of risk assessment and management in this course. Explore the hazards and risks to update the necessary control measures for your organization. Know the fundamentals of accident reports and the appropriate risk management techniques. Make a disaster recovery plan that will help in your business risk management actions. If you are someone who wants to pursue a career in risk management, then this course is very suitable for you.
Who is the course for?
- Risks Assessment or any management-related professionals who want to know about risk assessment and management for their business or organization.
- People who have an interest in knowing how risk management works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Assessment Manager
- Risk Management Assessor.
|Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Identifying Hazards and Risks||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Everyone’s Responsibility||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Tracking and Updating Control Measures||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Risk Management Techniques||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – General Office Safety and Reporting||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Business Impact Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Disaster Recovery Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Summary of Risk Assessment||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.