Risk Management is to evaluate financial risks by identifying the process or system to minimize their negative impacts. This is essential for any businesses to develop and succeed. Knowing the risks and possible consequences will help you evaluate the safety of your business. It is also important to consider the health and safety at your workplace. Avoiding risks and its consequences will also help you avoid liabilities for your business. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Risk Management.
Who is the course for?
- Risks Assessment or any management-related professionals who want to know about risk assessment and management for their business or organization.
- People who have an interest in knowing how risk management works
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Risk Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Risk Analyst
- Risk Assessment Manager
- Risk Management Assessor.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Identifying Hazards and Risks||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Everyone’s Responsibility||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Tracking and Updating Control Measures||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Risk Management Techniques||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – General Office Safety and Reporting||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Business Impact Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Disaster Recovery Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Summary of Risk Assessment||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Risk Assessment and Management in Care Diploma||00:00:00|
|Health and Safety at workplace|
|Why Workplace Health & Safety are Important||01:00:00|
|It Takes Team Effort!||01:00:00|
|Some Rules are Compulsory||00:30:00|
|You Need a Backup Plan Always||01:00:00|
|Dealing with Issues and Concerns||00:30:00|
|How to Deal with Noncompliance||00:15:00|
|Remember What the Workplace is for||01:00:00|
|Make Your Workplace a Good Place||00:30:00|
|Are Dress Codes Appropriate?||00:30:00|
|People Who Work After Hours||01:00:00|
|Your Fire Safety Plan||01:00:00|
|Plan for Emergencies||00:30:00|
|Promoting a Safe Environment||00:30:00|
|Do You Need Security Guards?||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Risk Management Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Risk Management Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.