Safeguarding generally refers to having safety measures in place for the venerable or those in need. These measures can be taken for almost anyone including children or older people, and if you would like to learn more about safeguarding, then you definitely want to get this Safeguarding Course.
Although safeguarding can apply to almost anyone, this course is geared more towards safeguarding children and talks about many related subjects. As with any good material this also starts out with an introduction where you understand safeguarding, when it is used and supporting children and families. This course will also teach you about the legislative framework as you discover the children act of 1989 and 2004. Following this you will further look into roles and responsibilities, safeguarding children boards and their functions, planning and safeguarding structures, the impact of abuse and neglect, and the principles of working with children and their families.
This is a very informative course and will help you learn more about child protection laws. It will further help you learn more about the correct way to safeguard children and become more vigilant.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in learning about safeguarding children
- Professionals working in an environment related to the development of children such as schools
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Safeguarding Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Teaching assistant
- Child protective specialists
|The Legislative Framework: The Children Act 1989, The Children Act 2004||00:30:00|
|Roles and Responsibilities: Part I||01:00:00|
|Roles and Responsibilities: Part II||01:00:00|
|Local Safeguarding Children Boards: Functions of Safeguarding Boards||00:30:00|
|Planning and Safeguarding Structures||00:30:00|
|The Impact of Abuse and Neglect||00:30:00|
|Principles of Working with Children and their Families||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Safeguarding Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Safeguarding Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.