Just got to know about Sage 50 for Accounts? Don’t worry as this course will provide the beginners guide to help you get started. Sage 50 software has become wildly popular when it comes to managing accounts as it makes work much easier and more efficient. Sage 50 Accounts is a business management software for small and medium sized companies to control their finances.
This course will give a step by step knowledge of Sage 50 accounts and how to use them. It also teaches you the basics of account management and provides you with an overview of computerised accounting. You will learn the basic principles behind account-keeping within a business context and will be shown the advantages of the Sage 50 software. This course is designed for beginners so that anyone new can be quickly adapted to the course. Managing accounts has never been easier with Sage 50, so to get the full use out of the software, you will have to learn how it works properly. Despite being a beginner you can quickly work your way up the ranks once you have started this Sage 50 Accounts course.
Who is the course for?
- For beginners who are getting started with handling accounts.
- People who are interested in managing accounts through Sage 50 software.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Sage 50 Accounts- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accounting technician
- Actuarial analyst
- Business adviser
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Chartered management accountant
- Chartered public finance accountant
- Company secretary
|Sage 50 Accounts for Beginners|
|Starting Sage 50||00:30:00|
|Sage 50 Desktop Views||00:30:00|
|Currency & the Euro||00:30:00|
|Customer & Supplier Defaults||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Sage 50 Accounts for Beginners (Old Version)||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Sage 50 Accounts for Beginners (Old Version)||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.