The Sage 50 accounting software is one of the most popular accounting packages widely used in the UK as well as in other parts of the world. This software is used to manage both accounts and payroll. Sage 50 is very useful and important when working in accounting based jobs so if you know how to operate Sage 50 software’s then this alone will put you ahead of the pack in terms of chances of getting a job. This course will teach you everything you need to learn about Sage 50 Payroll and Accounts.
Payroll accounting involves a company’s recording of its employees’ compensation. Payroll is the aggregate expenditure on wages and salaries incurred by a business in an accounting period. It can also refer to a listing of employees giving details of their pay. To have a successful career in payroll, it is crucial that you know how to manage accounts. These days, due to continuous enhancements of software, Sage 50 is used to both manage payrolls and accounts. This course is designed to give detailed explanation and guides on how to operate Sage 50 payroll and accounts properly.
Who is the course for?
- Suitable for Payroll Admin Teams, HR Teams and CIS teams using Sage.
- People who are interested in managing accounts through Sage 50 software.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accounting technician
- Actuarial analyst
- Business adviser
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Chartered management accountant
- Chartered public finance accountant
- Company secretary
- International payroll manager
- Payroll manager
- Payroll administrator
- Payroll temp
|Sage 50 Accounts|
|Welcome to Sage 50 Accounts||00:30:00|
|Getting Started with Sage 50 Accounts||02:00:00|
|Setting Up Sage 50 Accounts||02:00:00|
|Setting Up your Chart of Accounts||02:00:00|
|Setting Up Records||02:00:00|
|Product Tasks (Stock)||02:00:00|
|Working with Foreign Currencies and Accounts||02:00:00|
|Recording Opening Balances||02:00:00|
|Sage 50 Payroll|
|HR Management Center||01:00:00|
|Sage HRMS Management||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.