Accountancy is an incredibly varied profession with a large number of different roles available within the industry. Payroll is increasingly important for businesses; the majority of companies have at least some form of payroll department. To make the life of a payroll manager easier, most company use Sage 50 software so that payroll can be done quickly and more efficiently. Thus, it has become important for prospective employees in payroll department to be well versed in Sage 50 payroll.
The duties and responsibilities of a payroll employee are constantly changing, meaning there are a number of different paths which can be taken during an accountancy career, from administrator to international payroll manager. This structured training program covers all areas of Sage Payroll software and how it works. As a payroll manager your responsibilities will include paying employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts. This course will help you with mastering Sage 50 for payroll and increase your job prospects in payroll management.
Who is the course for?
- Ideal for those who are new to payroll and require training on the fundamental elements of payroll processing.
- Suitable for Payroll Admin Teams, HR Teams and CIS teams using Sage.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Sage 50 Payroll is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- International payroll manager
- Payroll manager
- Payroll administrator
- Payroll temp
|Sage 50 Payroll|
|HR Management Center||01:00:00|
|Sage HRMS Management||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Sage 50 Payroll||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Sage 50 Payroll||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.