To increase sales, you need strategic planning to make effective marketing to targeted customers. You have to be very creative and tactical to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. Sales and Marketing complete course will teach you effective low-cost strategies to improve sales and establish your company’s image as a reliable brand.
In this course, you will learn out basic marketing, recognizing trends, importance of doing market research, mission statements, developing a market plan, etc. It is also important to build good relationships with your customers. These include focusing on your customer, disclosure, how to win over friends and people, necessity to small talk and handshake, communications skills, etc. These strategic will boost your sale figures exponentially.
- Identify what it means by the term associated with “marketing”
- Find out the ways you can low-cost publicity so as to know of their names
- Learn how you can improvise a marketing strategy along with a marketing campaign
- Apply their time instead of their money so that you can market their company more proficiently
- Realise how you can execute a SWOT analysis
- Figure Out the positive outputs of advancing a support network for communication
- Realise how shaping relationship can tap you to uphold your business foundation
- You will gain knowledge to execute communication systems to promote your network.
- The major components in strong working bondage, and how to add to more of these contents in working relationships
- Identify major public communication competence and practice applying them
- Learn to describe as well as implement concepts of customer-focused selling
- Get to know how you can apply goal-setting techniques as a medium to concentrate on what they desire to complete and make plans to get there
- Learn how to execute the success techniques to achieve the best result out of your work
- Acquire knowledge of production techniques so as to maximise the use of time
- Know the routes of searching new clients as well as network proficiently
- Know the steps that you can launch to create credibility
- Learn the way you can locate the objections which they come across most often
- Learn how to improvise the proper responses to the prospective buyers throw a curveball
- The paths for disarming objections along with proved rebuttals to get the sale back on track
- Learn how you can identify as the prospect gets ready to purchase
- Have knowledge of how working with the sales team can assist them in the way of success
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Sales & Marketing Complete Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Sales & Marketing Complete Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module - 1|
|Conducting Market Research||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Success||00:15:00|
|Developing a Marketing Plan||00:30:00|
|Saying No to New Business||00:30:00|
|Module - 2|
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|
|Module - 3|
|The Sales Cycle||00:30:00|
|Setting Goals with SPIRIT!||00:15:00|
|The Path to Efficiency||00:15:00|
|Module - 4|
|Critical Communication Skills||00:30:00|
|Handling Customer Complaints||00:05:00|
|Closing the Sale||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Sales & Marketing Complete Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Sales & Marketing Complete Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.