Getting into any business obliges you to do one thing – selling something. It’s not just about organisations, however; even if you are recently working as an employee, you are offering your ability and your skills. The best benefits come in when you can correctly sell things. If you are great at selling, then you will go far in life. This course layouts to you a straightforward procedure, nothing confounded to learn. No compelling sales language. Simply the fundamentals taught well. That is what matters to it. It will enable you to finalise negotiations more rapidly and viable. Spot early if you are on to a deal and close speedier. Regardless of whether it’s a little sale or a bigger sale the standards apply to getting a favourable deal.
Who is the course for?
- Business leaders.
- Sales People.
- Individuals whose skills and performances require them to be marketing and selling.
- Sales manager.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Salesmanship Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Sales manager.
- Head of marketing and external relationship.
- Business development sales manager.
- Marketing advisor.
- Sales Representative.
- Retail salesperson.
|The 7 Basic Requirements to Sell Anything to Anyone||01:00:00|
|The First Requirement -Sell Yourself, Use a Great Story||01:00:00|
|The Second Requirement -Creating the Undeniable Need||01:00:00|
|The Third Requirement – Stamping Your Authority||01:00:00|
|The Fourth Requirement -Creating the Sense of Urgency||01:00:00|
|The Fifth Requirement -Making Them Accountable with Free Gifts||00:30:00|
|The Sixth Requirement -Make a Commitment||00:30:00|
|The Seventh Requirement -Keep the Interest Factor Alive||01:00:00|
|What You Can Sell and What You Cannot – Some Taboos||00:30:00|
|Quest to Become Perfect in the Art of Salesmanship||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.