This course is for everyone, be they medical students, family doctors, nurses, physicians and people who are keen to learn the alternative medicine and treatments. This course will provide reliable information for various subjects and present cases to outline the important learning for safe and efficient practice with regards to alternative medicine and treatments. There are video materials you will have access in this course. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of alternative medicine & treatments.
Who is the course for?
- This course would be ideal for individuals who have a general interest in the medical field.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Save Lives with Alternative Medicine and Treatments course would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Medical Student
- Consultant Emergency Medicine
- Speciality Doctor in Emergency Medicine
- Locum Doctor in Emergency Medicine
- General Practitioner.
|Module 1: Holistic & Alternative Medicine|
|General Holistic Health Tips||01:00:00|
|Vitamins and Herbs||01:00:00|
|Natural Food Choices||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Natural Cures for Common Diseases|
|What Is Nature Cure?||00:30:00|
|Catechism of Nature Cure||00:15:00|
|What Is Life?||01:00:00|
|The Unity of Disease and Treatment||01:00:00|
|The Unity of Acute Diseases||01:00:00|
|The Laws of Cure||01:00:00|
|Suppression Versus Elimination||01:00:00|
|The Effects of Suppression of Venereal Diseases||01:00:00|
|Suppressive Surgical Treatment of Tonsillitis and Enlarged Adenoids||00:30:00|
|The Treatment of Acute Diseases by Natural Methods||01:00:00|
|The True Scope of Medicine||01:00:00|
|The Diphtheria Antitoxin||01:00:00|
|What About The “Chronic”? It Takes So Long||01:00:00|
|The Treatment of Chronic Diseases||01:00:00|
|Hydrotherapy Treatment of Chronic Disease||01:00:00|
|Air and Light Baths||00:30:00|
|Manipulative Treatment Massage||00:30:00|
|Legitimate Scope and Natural Limitations of Mental and Metaphysical Healing||00:30:00|
|The Difference Between Functional and Organic Disease||01:00:00|
|The Two-fold Attitude of Mind and Soul||01:00:00|
|The Symphony of Life||00:30:00|
|The Three-fold Constitution of Man||01:00:00|
|How Shall We Pray?||00:15:00|
|Scientific Relaxation and Normal Suggestion||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.