Having trouble exchanging information smoothly? Does your work involve uncertainty and you have to change the requirements on the go? Then a Scrum Master Training course is what you need!
Scrum is a project management method flexible enough to deal with many change requests that appear during projects and keep the project team productive. If you are a scrum master you will be responsible for helping a team, working on a project which faces a lot of uncertainty, to reach consensus for what can be achieved during a specific period of time. A scrum master also has to protect the working team from any outside distractions and removing any obstacles that are impeding the team’s progress.
During this course, you will learn different methods which will allow you to become a scrum master. You will make a working team more efficient and make a smooth transition when faced with uncertainties during works.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is interested on having a career as a scrum master
- People who have an interest on how to make a team work more productively.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Scrum Master Training course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Product Owner
- Part of a development team.
|Scrum Master Training|
|Typical Scrum Timeline||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Scrum Master Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Scrum Master Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.