Are you wondering how assertiveness and confidence can help in your career? Then know more through this course then gain self-esteem and assertiveness skills for your career advancement.
Anyone who wants to become successful needs to become confident and assertive. This course is designed to help you with that. You will learn the meaning of self-confidence and the important styles of communication. You will know the types of negative thinking and how to overcome these. Then know the importance of body language and learn how to set goals. You will also learn what practice setting SMART goals are and how to utilise it for your benefit. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills to become successful.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are having a hard time gaining self-confidence
- People who have an interest in knowing about self-esteem and assertiveness.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Top Executive.
|Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Obstacles to Our Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The Importance of Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Feeling the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Looking the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Sounding the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Powerful Presentations||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Coping Techniques||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Dealing with Difficult Behavior||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
|Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course||00:20:00|