Understand the core principles of SENCO through the SENCO – Special Educational Needs Coordination Certification Course. This course will introduce you to the core element of SENCO and help you build the essential skills to work with SEN students.
This SENCO – Special Educational Needs Coordination Certification Course is designed to equip you with a detailed understanding of SENCO. Here, you will learn about the roles and responsibilities of an SEN coordinator. The course will teach you the key skills for supporting both the teaching and the learning process. You will be able to identify the importance of leadership practice in SENCO. This comprehensive course will help you acquire the expertise to meet the needs of SEN students. You will become competent in building and maintaining a good relationship with the students and your co-workers.
The SENCO – Special Educational Needs Coordination Certification Course will bring great benefits for those who are working or want to work with SEN children. If you are one of them, join the course and build your competence.
- Familiarize yourself with the roles and responsibilities of SENCO
- Learn helpful strategies for assisting the teaching and learning process
- Understand the importance of leadership skills in SENCO
- Grasp the techniques of supporting the children with special education needs
- Know how to develop a healthy relationship with the students
- Develop the skills to overcome the challenges of this sector
Who is this course for?
The SENCO – Special Educational Needs Coordination Certification Course is suitable for anyone interested to enrich their understanding of this topic.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The SENCO – Special Educational Needs Coordination Certification Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
|SENCO - Special Educational Needs Coordination Certification Course|
|Module 1: Introduction to SEN Co-ordination||00:14:00|
|Module 2: The SENCO Role in Policy and Practice||00:13:00|
|Module 3: Roles and Responsibilities within whole School SEN Co-ordination||00:13:00|
|Module 4: Supporting Teaching and Learning||00:23:00|
|Module 5: The SENCO and the Senior Leadership Team||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Supporting Colleagues and working with Professionals and Organisations beyond the School||00:23:00|
|Module 7: Developing Relationship with Pupils and Parents||00:20:00|
|Module 8: SENCO’s Role in Leading and Managing SEND Administration||00:18:00|
|Module 9: Challenges and Opportunities||00:17:00|
|Module 10: Developing Inclusive Practice and the Future SENCO Role||00:14:00|
No Reviews found for this course.