From emotional and physical issues of the employee to decreased company productivity, sexual harassment can have a serious impact. Thus, every organisation must provide safety to each employee, and the employees should also know their rights and duties. Our Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Training course is designed to educate both employers and employees.
Through this course, you will be able to understand the definition of sexual harassment. The course will explain the different types of sexual harassment. In addition, you will be able to identify any sexual harassment. Furthermore, it will educate you on the policies and procedures and show you the strategies for handling sexual harassment in the workplace.
This course is the perfect guide to creating a safe and friendly work environment. Join now!
- Understand the definition of sexual harassment
- Learn about the different types of sexual harassment
- Develop the ability to identify sexual harassment in the workplace
- Familiarise yourself with the policies and procedures
- Grasp the strategies to deal with sexual harassment in the workplace
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Identifying sexual harassment
- Handling sexual harassment
Who Should Take This Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Training Certification
After completing and passing the Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Training successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Sexual Harassment in the Workplace Training will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- HR executives
- Legal professionals
|Module 01: What Is Sexual Harassment?|
|What Is Sexual Harassment||00:12:00|
|Module 02: Types Of Sexual Harassment|
|Types of Sexual Harassment||00:12:00|
|Module 03: Recognising Sexual Harassment In The Workplace|
|Recognising Sexual Harassment in the Workplace||00:12:00|
|Module 04: Policies And Procedures|
|Policies and Procedures||00:11:00|
|Module 05: How To Deal With Sexual Harassment In The Workplace?|
|How to Deal with Sexual Harassment in the Workplace||00:14:00|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|