Are you currently taking care of your dog and want it to be trained? Or are you someone who works professionally to train and take care of dogs? If yes, then this course will surely guide you in providing the right training to dogs.
Our dogs have different talents and abilities that could be discovered through various approaches. In this course, you will be introduced to dog training and dog shows. You will be guided through this course on how to train your dog and take care of your show dog. Also, you will learn the types of dog shows, dog show categories and what show you should participate in. Then you will know what to do on the big day and how to survive it. Thus, you will learn the steps on how your dog can succeed in these dog shows through this course.
Who is the course for?
- Pet care or animal care related professionals who are looking to improve the skills of show dogs or train a new dog with show dog skills.
- For dog owners that want to train their dog to become a show dog.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Show Dog Training Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Dog Show Coaches
- Dog Trainers.
|Show Dog Training Diploma|
|I’m a beginner, now what should I do?||00:30:00|
|Training your Dogs||00:15:00|
|Taking Care of Your Show dog||00:15:00|
|Feeding Your Dog in a Nutritious Way||00:15:00|
|Dog Show Categories||00:15:00|
|Why Smaller breeds are preferable?||00:30:00|
|Which Dog Show is perfect for my Dog?||00:15:00|
|What to remember||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Show Dog Training Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Show Dog Training Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.