Understand the ins and outs of audiology within a few steps through the Sound Science & Audiology course. This course is designed by the experts to provide the learners with quality training on sound science and audiology.
From the Sound Science & Audiology course, you will understand the basics of audiology. The course will educate you on ear anatomy and physiology. From the easy to follow modules, you will grasp the fundamentals of pure tone audiometry. The course will help you familiarize yourself with audiological disorders. You will grasp the techniques and methods of rehabilitation for people with hearing difficulties. By the end of the course, you will acquire an overall idea of sound science and audiology.
The Sound Science & Audiology course will provide you with valuable insights into the world of sound. Enroll the course to broaden your knowledge and increase your employability in the relevant industry.
- Learn the fundamentals of audiology
- Familiarize yourself with the anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Enrich your knowledge of pure tone audiometry
- Deepen your understanding of Acoustics and Psycho-acoustics
- Gain an understanding of the audiological disorders
- Understand the process of rehabilitation for people with hearing difficulties
Who is this course for?
The Sound Science & Audiology course will be beneficial for those interested to pursue a career in the relevant industries.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Sound Science & Audiology course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Hearing Screener
- Hearing Aid Specialist
|Module-01: Introduction to Audiology|
|Introduction to Audiology||00:23:00|
|Module-02: Anatomy and Physiology of the Ear Part One|
|Anatomy and Physiology of the Ear Part One||00:26:00|
|Module-03: Anatomy and Physiology of the Ear Part Two|
|Anatomy and Physiology of the Ear Part Two||00:22:00|
|Module-04: Acoustics and Psycho-acoustics|
|Acoustics and Psycho-acoustics||00:32:00|
|Module-05: Pure Tone Audiometry Part One|
|Pure Tone Audiometry Part One||00:31:00|
|Module-06: Pure tone audiometry Part Two|
|Pure Tone Audiometry Part Two||00:27:00|
|Module-07: Pure tone audiometry Part Three|
|Pure Tone Audiometry Part Three||00:22:00|
|Module-08: Audiological Disorders Part One|
|Audiological Disorders Part One||00:32:00|
|Module- 09: Audiological Disorders Part Two|
|Audiological Disorders Part Two||00:33:00|
|Module-10: Audiological Disorders Part Three|
|Audiological Disorders Part Three||00:29:00|
|Module-11: Disorders of the Auditory Nervous System|
|Disorders of the Auditory Nervous System||00:24:00|
|Module-12: Rehabilitation for Hearing Impairment Part One|
|Rehabilitation for Hearing Impairment Part One||00:27:00|
|Module-13: Rehabilitation for Hearing Impairment Part Two|
|Rehabilitation for Hearing Impairment Part Two||00:18:00|
No Reviews found for this course.