As the needs and requirements of SEN students differ from others, you have to treat them with utmost care and patience. The Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant course is here to show you the proper way of supporting the development of SEN pupils.
This Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant course will help you enrich your knowledge of SEN. You will comprehend the right skills to provide quality education to the students. From the easily digestible lessons, you will learn about the SEN teaching techniques. The course will arm you with excellent expertise to identify the individual needs of the SEN students. You will become aware of a wide range of social, emotional and mental health issues.
Upon completing this Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant course, you will receive a valuable certificate that will help you prove your competence. So, enroll in the course and kickstart your career in the SEN teaching sector.
- Get an overall understanding of Special Education Needs
- Learn how to provide quality education to students with special needs
- Explore different SEN teaching methodologies
- Acquire the skills and expertise to support the learning process of SEN pupils
- Earn the adequate knowledge to understand the mental and physical needs of the students
- Familiarize yourself with different emotional and mental health difficulties
Who is this course for?
This Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant course is for anyone who wants to pursue a relevant industry career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
|SEN Teaching Assistant|
|Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview||00:10:00|
|Module 02: SEN Support||00:15:00|
|Module 03: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN||00:11:00|
|Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies||00:23:00|
|Module 05: Communication and Interaction||00:18:00|
|Module 06: Cognition and Learning||00:22:00|
|Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties||00:14:00|
|Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs||00:18:00|
|Module 09: Working in Partnership||00:10:00|
|Mock Exam – Special educational needs (SEN) teaching assistant||00:30:00|
|Final Exam – Special educational needs (SEN) teaching assistant||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.