Want to have a peaceful and relaxed life? Looking for methods that will help you to lead a purifying life? Want to learn about the different mantras and their benefits? Then this course is for you. Enrol now and enjoy the knowledge provided in this course by our experienced tutors.
What are mantras? Mantras are Sanskrit words, sounds, and expressions which are continually repeated reasonably vocally in meditative conditions, as the mind focuses on the path of the phrase. Reciting Mantras leave a positive refreshed feeling of purification. Different spiritual mantras can be recited during meditation for many reasons. Through this course, you will learn about the various mantras and what do the mean. You will also learn about the importance of breathing correctly while reciting. You will also learn about how reciting mantras with delegation will allow you to bring in and out the different thoughts.
Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for people who are looking forward to a peaceful and a positive life.
- For individuals who want to learn about spiritual mantras and how is it related to Sanskrit.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Spiritual Mantras course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Blog writer.
- Spiritual Coordinator.
|Spiritual Mantra Basics||00:30:00|
|Find The Correct Mantra For What You Are Trying To Achieve||00:30:00|
|Learn To Breathe Correctly While Reciting||00:30:00|
|How To Tune Your Own Brain||00:15:00|
|Allow Your Thoughts To Come And Go||01:00:00|
|Use Mantras To Focus Your Mind And Change Your Life||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Spiritual Mantras||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Spiritual Mantras||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.