It is an obligation as a sports masseuse to know all the slips and knot of the massaging techniques required to help an athlete perfectly maintain hi/her physique and recover his/her any injury as quickly as possible. As a result, you have to know about all the techniques and therapies that roam around the world of sports massage. To help you garner those skills and knowledge, this [coure_title] is here to help you.
In the course content, you will be introduced to the sports massage, history and evolution, sports organizations, private practice, focused approach vs global approach, etc. You will also get a unit where you will learn all about the anatomy, the types of muscle injuries, tendon injuries, ligament and cartilage injuries, etc. You will also know the techniques and the importance of knowing the patient’s history which will ultimately help you to figure out a perfect treatment for the injured athlete. You will also be introduced to many archaic and new revolutionary treatment methods that will change the future of sports massage. To help you stand out among the candidates of such a competitive market, this course has been deliberately designed to help you for your convenience.
So what are you waiting for? Get started with this course now and expose yourself to a plethora of opportunities.
Why choose Sports Massage Course?
- All the study materials are available on your student portal.
- Unlimited access to the learning portal 24/ 7.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Who is this Course for?
Sports Massage Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Sports Massage Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.