Take your steps towards learning the advanced concepts of SQL by taking this SQL Developer 2014 Advanced.
Through the course, you will master SQL skills and be able to take full command of SQL.
You will learn to create materialised views and improve performance by using simple SQL syntax. Learn about partition the tables and performance optimisation using SQL partitioning and explore how to use analytic SQL to aggregate, analyse and report, and model data using the SQL analytic capabilities. You will also learn to interpret the concept of a hierarchical query, create a tree-structured report, format hierarchical data, and exclude branches from the tree structure by practising SQL Hierarchical features. Use of regular expressions and sub-expressions to search, match and replace strings using SQL built-in functions also explained in this course.
Step up to the next level to learn more about the advanced SQL theories which will put you better in your performance and career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Topic A Partitioning||FREE||00:20:00|
|Topic B Creating Partition Tables||00:30:00|
|Topic C Querying Partitions||00:14:00|
|Topic D Managing Partitions||00:17:00|
|Topic A Complex Querying||00:22:00|
|Topic B Rankings||00:15:00|
|Topic C SubQueries||00:21:00|
|Topic D Common Table Expressions||00:17:00|
|Topic A Complex Data and Structures||00:26:00|
|Topic B Efficient Queries||00:36:00|
|Topic C Complex Queries||00:17:00|
|Topic A XML Data Type||00:28:00|
|Topic B XML Schemas||00:17:00|
|Topic C Querying XML||00:20:00|
|Topic D Best Practices||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.