Nowadays, SQL Developers are in-demand and becoming a SQL developer can be a rewarding and fulfilling profession.
This SQL Developer 2014 Beginner is intended for absolute beginners that concentrate on giving the appropriate knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and help to acquire the skills and abilities to become an SQL Server developer as well as offer many job opportunities in the competitive job market.
In this course, you will learn how to create databases, tables, design databases and tables. You will also learn to create flat file database, confidently use SSMS Tool as well as write basic T-SQL Queries. In addition to that, learn to create constraints and views in the most dynamic way possible.
Enrol right now and start exploring SQL, the most popular relational database management system.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Tools for Creating Views||00:11:00|
|Updating Data Using a View||00:13:00|
|Columns and Indexed Views||00:18:00|
|Introduction Stored Procedures||00:18:00|
|Creating Stored Procedures||00:19:00|
|Testing and Debugging||00:17:00|
|Execute with Result Sets||00:11:00|
|Overview and Scalar Functions||00:20:00|
|Inline Table Valued Functions||00:11:00|
|Views and Stored Procedures||00:18:00|
|Applications and Transactions||00:13:00|
|Creating Explicit Transactions||00:29:00|
|Structured Error Handling||00:25:00|
|Introduction to SQL CLR||00:08:00|
|Writing SQL CLR Code||00:24:00|
|Using SQL CLR Code||00:22:00|
|SQL CLR Code||00:13:00|
|SQL CLR Security||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.