Want to learn effective stock management skills? Are you looking forward to a guide to stock management? If yes, then enrol now to gain access to the information shared regarding stock management through this course.
Stock management is basically for risk takers, as investing in stock market is no different than gambling. In this course, you will learn from scratch what stock marketing is? You will also learn about the basics of stocks and shares. You will also come across the variable differences between stocks and shares. Various trading fundamentals will also be introduced in this course. You will also come across the advantages of using stocks and shares. Many other immensely important topics in relation to stock management have been comprehensively explained by our well experienced and professional experts in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who are looking forward to studying the basics of stock market.
- For people who are considering stock management as their serious professional career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Stock Management Basics is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Financial advisor.
- Securities sales agent.
- Financial analysts.
- Stock market researcher.
- Stock Manager.
- Stock trading tutor.
|Stock Management Basics|
|Introduction To Stocks Basics||00:30:00|
|About Of Shares Basics||00:30:00|
|The Difference Between Stocks And Shares||00:30:00|
|Concept Of Fundamentals Of The Stock Market||00:30:00|
|How Exactly Do Stock Prices Get Determined?||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of Using Stocks And Shares||01:00:00|
|When To Get Out Of The Stock Market||00:30:00|
|Guide To Listing on LSE||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Stock Management Basics||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Stock Management Basics||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.