In simple terms, Forex trading is a trading option for currency, where you buy one currency for a given price and sell it for more money when the exchange rate is in your favour. If you want to learn more about how the process works then consider getting this course.
By getting an introductory understanding of both basics of stock market & forex trading, you will learn about stock market trends, understand currency conversion, statistics, forex volatility and market expectation. You will also discover more about aspects of trade, risk management, and trading options. Next part focuses on a variety of topics including forex pairs, market size, liquidity, spot marketing, futures trading and more.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Stock Market Basics|
|Introduction To Stocks Basics||00:30:00|
|About Of Shares Basics||00:30:00|
|The Difference Between Stocks And Shares||00:30:00|
|Concept Of Fundamentals Of The Stock Market||00:30:00|
|How Exactly Do Stock Prices Get Determined?||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of Using Stocks And Shares||01:00:00|
|When To Get Out Of The Stock Market||00:30:00|
|Stock Market Statistics|
|Understanding the stock market||01:00:00|
|What is Forex?||01:00:00|
|Basics of currency conversion||01:00:00|
|Forex Volatility And Market Expectation||01:00:00|
|Aspects Of The Trade||01:00:00|
|Expert Trading Options||01:00:00|
|Other Trading Options||01:00:00|
|One Final Option||00:30:00|
|Forex Trading Simplified|
|What Is Forex?||00:30:00|
|About The New York Stock Exchange||00:30:00|
|What Is Trading?||00:30:00|
|What Are Forex Pairs||00:30:00|
|About The Market Size And Liquidity||00:30:00|
|What Is A Spot Market||01:00:00|
|What Is Futures Trading||00:30:00|
|What Are Options Trading||00:30:00|
|What Are Exchange-traded Funds||00:30:00|
|The Dangers Of Trading If You Don’t Know How to Cope with It||00:30:00|
|Practical Forex Trading|
|How a Forex system operates in real time||00:30:00|
|The secret to success in forex trading||00:15:00|
|What is a Spot Market?||00:15:00|
|How You Make Money Trading Forex||00:30:00|
|Know Your P’s and L’s||00:30:00|
|Opening a Trading Account||00:15:00|
|Types of Trading||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.