A store assistant has to manage the products, assist the manager, deal with customers and suppliers. Without grasping the right techniques, these tasks become overwhelming. Learn how to carry out these responsibilities with expertise from the Store Assistant Training course.
The highly informative modules will help you comprehend the role and responsibilities of store assistants. In this course, you will develop the competence required for retail management. In addition, the course will teach you strategies of visual merchandising. Furthermore, you will receive lectures on consumer behaviour and how to provide quality customer service. The course will also cover the legislation associated with retail. So, if you want to enhance your ability and boost your employability, enrol now!
- Get introduced to the basic principles of store management
- Build your expertise in visual merchandising
- Explore different aspects of consumer behaviour and customer service
- Develop the expertise to handle the suppliers effectively
- Familiarise yourself with the legislation related to retail
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Customer Service
- Retail Management
- Visual Merchandising
Who Should Take this Store Assistant Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Store Assistant Training is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Store Assistant Training Certification
After completing and passing the Online Store Assistant Training successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Store Assistant Training will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Store Assistant
- Retail Manager
- Customer Service Executive
|Module 01: Introduction to Store Assistant|
|Introduction to Store Assistant||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Roles and Responsibilities of a Store Assistant|
|Roles and Responsibilities of a Store Assistant||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Introduction to Retail Management|
|Introduction to Retail Management||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Managing a Retail Store|
|Managing a Retail Store||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Visual Merchandising|
|Module 06: Consumer Behaviour|
|Module 07: Dealing with Customers|
|Dealing with Customers||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Dealing with Suppliers|
|Dealing with Suppliers||00:30:00|
|Module 09: Store Psychology|
|Module 10: Legislations Related to Retail|
|Legislations Related to Retail||00:25:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|