If you are a new supervisor or you are interested in a supervisory position, or you lead a team or a part time supervisor.
This Supervisor Skills Training is designed to help you overcome many of the supervisory problems you will encounter in your first few weeks as a boss, whether you are a team leader, a project manager or a unit coordinator. Dealing with the many problems a new supervisor encounters isn’t easy but it doesn’t have to lead to discouragement.
So be a great supervisor by taking this course.
- Adjust to the supervisor’s role with confidence.
- Develop your skills in listening, asking questions, resolving conflict and giving feedback to employees.
- Identify key attitudes that you can develop to enhance your supervisory skills.
- Use time management and planning techniques to maximize your success.
- Develop a technique for giving instructions that are clear and understood.
- Understand the importance of developing good relationships with employees and peers, so you are seen as fair and consistent.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Supervisor Skills Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Supervisor Skills Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Making the Transition||00:15:00|
|Key Behaviors and Attitudes||00:15:00|
|Setting Goals as Supervisor||00:15:00|
|Planning for Success||01:00:00|
|Active Listening Techniques||00:15:00|
|Orders, Requests, and Suggestions||00:15:00|
|Managing Challenging Situations||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Supervisor Skills Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Supervisor Skills Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.