The world is comprised of many different people, with many different cultures, who speak many different languages. Even though English is considered the staple international language, not everyone understands or speaks in English. That is why there is a huge need for people in the world to help others learn this language in order to eliminate the language barrier we have. You could be one of these people with the help of this Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) course.
This is a very elaborate course but helps you to become the perfect English teacher to those who don’t know it so well. It starts with helping you to teach in different situations – as per needs and constraints – and work with many different approaches for different students. Following that there are specific chapters dedicated to help you teach speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar in English. You will also learn about creating lesson plans and testing as well.
The course is filled with exercises and examples to help you in your way to become a great English as a foreign language teacher.
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in teaching
- Professionals seeking to teach subjects in English to foreign students
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- English Teacher
- IELTS instructor
- Educational Institution
- British Council Examiners
|Teaching in Different Situations: Needs and Constraints||01:00:00|
|Working With a Variety of Approaches||01:00:00|
|Lesson Planning and Testing||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL)||00:20:00|