Decision making is one of the important skills your children need to develop as it helps them view thing in a better broader light and also makes them more thinking individuals as the experience becomes easier each time. Decision making is critical in light of the fact that the choices your children make manage the way that their lives take. Showing your kids to settle on their own choices has a few advantages. This course will guide you to help your child look at problems that need decision making from various different angles unless until the child is satisfied and is able to make the right decision on its own.
Who is the course for?
- Parents who want to encourage their children to make their own yet right decisions
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Good Decision Making|
|Good Decision Basics||00:30:00|
|Make Your Child Aware Of What Decision Making Is||00:15:00|
|Teach Your Child How To Come Up With Possibilities||00:15:00|
|Teach Your Child To Weigh Consequences||00:15:00|
|Supply The Skills To Weigh Possibilities and Consequences Against Family Values||00:15:00|
|Appreciate When Your Child Makes A Good Decision||00:15:00|
|The Denouement Of Not Teaching Your Child Good Decision Making||00:15:00|
|Problem Solving & Decision Making|
|Definitions of Problem Solving & Decision Making||00:30:00|
|The Problem Solving Model||00:15:00|
|The Problem Solving Toolkit||00:30:00|
|Making Good Group Decisions||00:30:00|
|Analyzing and Selecting Solutions||00:15:00|
|Planning and Organizing||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.