Do you have a naughty child? Are you facing difficulties with your child during his or her education? Are you looking for the solutions? If yes, then enrol now to gain skills, knowledge and access to the necessary information without any delay.
The naughty child is the one who knows the contrast between rights and wrong. However, it does not have the development to exert self-control and make the best decision. Dealing with a naughty child needs extreme patience especially while teaching him or her. Through this course, you will learn about the different method of dealing with troublesome children. You will also learn about the dos and don’ts that you need to take care of while dealing with your child especially while teaching him. You will also learn about the problems with punishments, as they could not be beneficial while teaching your child.
Who is the course for?
- This course is designed for parents who are facing difficulties in dealing with their children, especially with their education.
- For parents who are looking for different methods to plant aims and ambitious within their child to have a bright future.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Teaching Troubled Children is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Childcare specialist.
|Teaching Troubled Children|
|YOU AND YOUR CHILD STUDY||01:30:00|
|THE PROBLEM OF PUNISHMENT||00:30:00|
|WHEN YOUR CHILD IMAGINES THINGS||00:30:00|
|WHY KIDS LIE AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT||01:00:00|
|THE FIRST GREAT LAW||00:30:00|
|THE TRAINING OF THE WILL||01:00:00|
|HOW CHILDREN REASON ABOUT FUTURE||00:30:00|
|WORK AND PLAY||01:00:00|
|CHILDREN’S GANGS, CLUBS, AND FRIENDSHIPS||00:15:00|
|CHILDREN’S IDEALS AND AMBITIONS||01:00:00|
|THE STORK OR THE TRUTH||00:30:00|
|THE GOLDEN AGE OF TRANSITION||00:15:00|
|HEREDITY AND ENVIRONMENT||01:00:00|
|FREEDOM AND DISCIPLINE||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Teaching Troubled Children||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Teaching Troubled Children||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.